Trinity Asset Protection
Formerly known as Genesis Asset Protection
"The Kind and Gentle World"
Commercial Property Casualty Insurance
You can find any insurance broker to obtain an insurance quotation for your business. The insurance purchase, however, is much more than a mechanical transaction. In fact, the insurance purchase is the last step in a systematic process of protecting your organization’s assets.
Trinity Asset Protection regularly evaluates our clients’ exposures to financial loss. It is just part of a comprehensive risk management service in which we:
• Discuss your organization's objectives to shape appropriate strategies.
• Analyze your operations to identify the kinds of financial risks that your organization faces.
• Develop a professional profile of your organization for submission to insurance underwriters.
• Craft a proposal for insurance coverage including an evaluation of options and features.
It doesn’t stop there. There is a need for continuing evaluation of our clients’ operations and the associated risk management strategies. Trinity Asset Protection believes that interactive partnership with our clients yields the most effective and reliable process for financial security. So, it is not just an insurance purchase – as if it were a commodity. Rather, it is a selection of a broker who will act as your advisor – vigilantly and proactively considering the interest of your business.
Trinity Asset Protection looks to be an interactive and supportive dimension of your organization’s management.
Sample Types of Insurance
• General Liability
• Professional Liability
• Workers’ Compensation
• Umbrella/Excess Liability
• Fiduciary Liability
• Employment Practices Liability
• Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
• Cyber Security & Liability
• Foreign Liability
• Ocean Marine